ENERGY AND SUSTAINABILITY
Athena’s expertise is in developing inter-disciplinary analytical tools and solution pathways for environmental challenges, across stakeholder groups, towards providing sustainable solutions. We work with governments, private organisations, multilateral and bilateral agencies to assist in decision-making, planning and implementation of sustainable interventions.
Our services lie at the intersection of energy requirements and sustainable solutions, and include:
· Mainstreaming sustainability within broader policy and programme frameworks.
· Assisting in effective decision making on sustainable development across stakeholder categories through capacity building.
· Environmental impact evaluation of development interventions.
· Designing pilots and evaluation of scaling-up interventions.
· Developing forecasting pathways and energy pricing analysis
Following are some of our sample projects on Energy & Sustainability.
Integrated Rural Urban Water Management for Climate-Based Adaptation in Indian Cities (IAdapt)
Cost Effectiveness Study of Climate Change Adaptation Interventions
Connecting the Dots: Empowering Legislators to Strengthen Local Action on Low Carbon Development
Energy Efficiency Improvement in Andhra Pradesh: A Roadmap
A Case for Estimating Supply of Power and its Impact on the Power Sector in Gujarat